Safety assessment of compounds is an important criterion before expensive preclinical and clinical studies. In order to predict early cytotoxicity or specific cellular impacts, BIOalternatives provides services for toxicity and safety profiling in a wide range of normal cells or cell lines (blood and immune cells, neurons, epithelial and mesenchymal cells).
- Chemical entities,
- Crude extracts,
- Actives, etc.
in individual tubes (powder or liquid) or in 96-well plates.
- Solubility testing,
- Master plate preparation (screening),
Examples of Validated Assays
- 5 end-points in a single assay.
- 3T3/NRU assay,
- RHE/NRU assay.
Irritation, inflammation & sensitization assays, e.g.:
- Cytokine/chimiokine release (IL-1a, IL-8, TSLP...),
- Arachidonic mediator release,
- Histamine & neuropeptide release,
- Barrier function,
- Activation marker expression (CD86...).
- Full trascriptome,
- qPCR arrays.
New assay design/validation on request.
Information & Reporting
Fax: +33 (0)5184.108.40.206
for service and support