Screening and Profiling
To improve your hit-to-lead discovery process, BIOalternatives manages for you:
- Screening projects, with a special reference to cellular/High Content Information approaches,
- Drug profiling services to evidence the effects of your compounds in the largest or deepest ways,
- Safety profiling for early prediction toxicity using cross-screenings in dedicated models.
High Content Screening
High Content Screening (HCS) is a powerful approach for a fast compound selection from your libraries (chemical entities, crude extracts, actives, etc) focusing on a specific biological activity or target in cell cultures (primary cells, cell lines, co-cultures).
- Chemical entities,
- Crude extracts,
- Actives, etc.
in individual tubes (powder or liquid) or in 96-well plates.
- Solubility testing,
- Preliminary cytotoxicity assays,
- Master plate preparation,
- Product plate preparation,
- Product plate storage.
Final compound library screening in cellular assays.
- Cell viability, proliferation, apoptosis,
- Signal transduction,
- Gene expression,
- Cytokines, chemokines, growth factors release,
- Cell differentiation,
- Extracellular matrix synthesis or degradation,
- Free radicals and stress,
- Cell type-dependent specific assays.
In-house Ba®LIMS with fast, reliable and secured information management to generate Data Analysis & Standard Reporting.
Customized reports according to client's specifications also available.
BIOalternatives provides an array of in vitro assays for compound activity profiling in many fields such as:
- Tissue inflammation,
- Tissue morphogenesis, differentiation,
- Wound healing,
- Central and peripheral neurobiology,
- Stress and aging,
- Pigmentation & other tissue specific pathways.
This full service includes the profiling of compound-induced gene expression, the analysis of activated signaling pathways and many cell-based functional assays. Such a profiling is also of special interest, e.g. for compound repositioning or IP coverage.
Fax: +33 (0)518.104.22.168
for service and support