Cliquer ici pour ajouter votre propre texte
Related Posts or publications
Pseudomonas aeruginosa flagellum is critical for invasion, cutaneous persistence and induction of inflammatory response of skin epidermis
New Biological Activities of Lythrum salicaria L. The perennial and widespread herb Lythrum salicaria L., also called purple loosestrife, is a plant that is traditionally used in European medicine.
Acne vulgaris: physiopathology and cell mechanisms Acne Vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory pathology located in the region of the pilosebaceous follicle. It occurs following a high production of sebum linked to hormonal (androgynous) or environmental (pollution) malfunctioning and to the colonization...
Physiology and functions of the sebaceous gland The sebaceous gland is an organ located in the dermis. Its role is to synthesise and secrete sebum which is a component of the hydrolipidic film. The purpose of sebum is to protect the skin from external aggression and dehydration. Sebum also maintai...
Hair: Follicle, Associated Structures and Growth Hair follicles are skin adnexa which are able to regenerate in a complete, autonomous, cyclic and asynchronous manner. The histological analysis of the pilosebaceous unit reveals a three-element organization: the epithelial compartment, the mesenchym...
Online account and catalog access
Posts and publications
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa flagellum is critical for invasion, cutaneous persistence and induction of inflammatory response of skin epidermis
- New Biological Activities of Lythrum salicaria L.
- Effects of different kinds of pollutants on the lipidic metabolism of human sebocytes and protective effects of a new macroalgae culture extract
- Acne vulgaris: Origins, symptoms and current treatments
- Acne vulgaris: physiopathology and cell mechanisms
1 bis rue des plantes BP 50011
86160 Gençay, FranceTel. +33 (0)5 49 36 11 37