These results indicate that Ag-specific activation will initially contribute to CCR6-mediated Th17 cell trafficking toward and sequestration in inflamed tissue, but that it eventually results in a transitory state of nonresponsiveness to further stimulation of these cells with CCR6 ligands, thus permitting their subsequent migration out of the inflamed site.
Top 5 des publications
Online account and catalog access
Posts and publications
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa flagellum is critical for invasion, cutaneous persistence and induction of inflammatory response of skin epidermis
- New Biological Activities of Lythrum salicaria L.
- Effects of different kinds of pollutants on the lipidic metabolism of human sebocytes and protective effects of a new macroalgae culture extract
- Acne vulgaris: Origins, symptoms and current treatments
- Acne vulgaris: physiopathology and cell mechanisms
1 bis rue des plantes BP 50011
86160 Gençay, FranceTel. +33 (0)5 49 36 11 37